Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Two birds in the hand...

I'm amazed at the human body.
Donny's telling me about nanotechnology that could introduce microscopic robots into the blood stream. These robots are capable of reproducing themselves, and performing simple "little robot tasks"...to me it just sounds like an imitation of the cell. Mechanically, the human body is as perfect as it gets...we regenerate, we're pliable, we can learn, we can adapt, we can use our central nervous processors to make tasks more efficient...we're the best PC out...

And believe it or not, this post is really about dreams...
I'm amazed at the dreams I have...it feels like I'm being allowed to live twice.
My dreams are so vivd and enjoyable and interesting and inspiring that...it's unbelievable.
It should literally be illegal to dream as productively as I do.
And I'm thankful for that.
God didn't miss a thing, did he?

1 Comments:

Blogger Hello said...

All of my bad dreams are vivid...ones with intense sex or about death and destruction.

8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home