Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Sunday, October 24, 2004

My, My, My...
What a morning I've had!
I don't know what to do. I feel like voraciously attacking my manuscript and plunging us both into a frenzied rapture of strokes...pen ones.

If I were at all superstitious, I would say that "there's something about Sunday".
It's so glorious. What other days compel me to even say the word "glorious"???
And I don't even go to Church on Sundays...
I think Sunday is so great because everything you do is so genuine (outside of the evil "church")
When you pray, it's not because you've been barked awake for family Bible study at 6 AM.
When you read it's not because you've been asked to, or so that someone can enjoy the sound of your hurting voice.
When nothing is expected of you, yet you give and do and live anyway (out of genuine love), God is pleased!
I feel my truest when I give without being solicited.
There is something to be said about selflessly loving someone the way they "want to be loved", but there is also something to be said about just giving!
Isn't it enough, that I want to share my sandwich with you? Does it matter if you don't particularly care for salami?
And "Love" must be a Divinely monitored blanace of those two...
If I focus on my disdain towards salami (or maybe I find all deli meat hateful), I miss the Utter Godliness in the fact that I wanted to share with you at all.

I don't know what to write about, there's just so much...

1. My increasing suspicion of the inherent evil in the good designs of "church"
2. Love and Sex (kinda already went there.
3. Parents
4. Obedience
5. Why I'm so so hardcore.

Okay, Okay.
PEACE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hello said...

Explain "church" and Love. Not sex...just love. Parents I will ask about at another time...if you want to share.

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home