Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Sunday, October 31, 2004

MAHLET!

Mahlet found my blog, and now she thinks she's the MAN!
She has discovered the secret world of Adam Mack.
This forrest will never be the same...
Dun DUn DUn!!!!!
I wonder how many other silent lurkers there are...
I haven't been back very long at all..
It was my own fault. She freakin GOOGLED me...
and I had registered somewhere and linked an old geocities page which in turn pointed here.
In other news, I've switched to PowWeb, and I just bought
adamtillmanyoung.com
Sweet, no?
I did it all for the bandwidth, the what? the bandwidth, the what?
Hot deegy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Puddleglum said...

Zoink your MOMS, yo...
I made it up!
And my sister THINKS she made up Closing Time..she really didn't...
but if you've ever heard someone say that "B-I-B-L-E"
means "Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth"
She definitely made that up!
It was during some Sunday school activity...
everyone thought it was so cute...
And it still is...
CUTE, that is...but when I hear people say that as if it's supposed to be fact...
I'm like, COME ON! The girl was like 11!
LOL
Nuff said.
Maybe I'll post a list of things I actually thunked up first.

9:06 PM

 
Blogger Hello said...

Hahaha your ex didn't make up the word either. That word has been passed around so long that I doubt anyone can find it's origins like uhmmm most slang words.

That "I thought of it 1st" or "I started doing it first" argument is soooo junior high lol. Can we just leave it back there in Jr. High too?

8:47 AM

 
Blogger Puddleglum said...

Someone turn down the hate-box...just because I'm cooler than spandex.

10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home