Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I'm such a...

Poser. From the people who brought you the dancing baby, spawns Poser. I recently borrowed a copy of Poser to test out before buying. It's too eerie! I modeled my own head! It looked just like me without all the facial hair.
Anyway, this will undoubtedly factor very greatly into my toolkit. I'm going to try to get some of the expansion packs for making clothes and hair. There's not very much noble use for a bunch of 3D nude people...or is there?

INTRODUCING "EDEN!" THE ALL NEW NUDE MUSICAL DRAMATIC RENDITION OF THE CREATION AND EXPULSION STORY!

or not...

I also just received another book in the mail. I can't tell you HOW many books that makes that I'm reading simultaneously.
Yet another thing that WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED if I were in Philly.
Mary just polished her nails.
Just stick an index finger in my NOSE, why don't you?!

And also, this just in...

PUDDLEGLUM is officially the best Narnian character in the world.
"You're welcome to stay in he wigwam...but I don't think you'll like it very much. And if the roof doesn't come crashing down, you'll surely wake up stiff from the floor, or stiff from the cold, I shouldn't wonder..."

5 Comments:

Blogger Hello said...

This always happens, someone has a silly idea that is kind of funny and years later it ends up in the public. People are going nude in plays so much these days so trust that someone will do the Eden musical.

10:07 PM

 
Blogger Hello said...

I told my mom you're coming on Sunday.

10:07 PM

 
Blogger Hello said...

Did you're sister really write "Closing Time" that that white guys sings? open up the doors and blah blah blah... right?

10:10 PM

 
Blogger Puddleglum said...

I'd go see it!
You told her WHAT?!!
you mussah loss yer mind.

1:36 PM

 
Blogger Hello said...

Ok then...I didn't. I am Suicide Girl and no one is coming to support me. Ah well.

I forgot you're not in Philly anymore.

12:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home