Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Raisin Bran.

God is ridiuculously amazing...
He's using RAISIN BRAN and WHEAT CHEX to explain this to me...
I guess this only makes sense to me...but God has been showing me lately that
too much of a Good thing can be Bad...
and I've been OBSESSED with Raisin Bran lately...
I eat AT LEAST one bowl after each meal, and often a bowl late at night.
And i'm putting the weight back on.
I've also been lifting a lot which could account for the added weight, but let's be SERIOUS here.

Because in other, perhaps more important areas of my life, I've been wondering if too much of a "Spiritual" thing can be bad for you...

One time I had a moral crisis in my life, and in response to my prayer for clarity, I dreamt ALL OF SUPERMAN 2 the movie..
and I knew what it meant.

God talks crazy talk sometimes...

2 Comments:

Blogger Hello said...

We're still getting married right. I love Raisin Bran like what?!!

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Hello said...

btw That Superman 2 thing is so hilarious.

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home