Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Things I Thought Up First...

1. The words "Chillax, Chillaxify, and Chillaxification" only the first one took off.

2. The short hand abbreviation of "with+the"..."Withe" still hasn't popped off.

3. When I was 11 I wrote my first action script based on a dream I had. It starred myself of course, along with Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith (sound familiar?) Except in mine, Jones was the bad guy, and Will Smith and I were the good government agents. Jazzy Jeff showed up as an informant, and there was a scene in the movie with the Chief (scripted for the late Nell Carter) that was almost identical to the scene between Estevez and Dreyfuss in "Another Stakeout".

4. I wrote a short story about a little girl who inherited a monkey from her father, a retired astronaut. The monkey, as it turns out, had been preconditioned to respond to some stimulus, which reverted it to some secret mission. In the course of a day, the monkey saw the stimulus, and hijinx ensued. Later, a film called "Monkey Trouble" was released.

5. I started work on a script about a group of Christian misfits (much much much MUCH like the academy on X-men), and their leader spends most of his time in a chamber hooked up to a machine. (More Xmen) but the way he controls the computer is with his hands, because his hands are the remote controls...(Minority Report)

6. My mother invented sweet potato bread without ever having heard of it prior

7. I also invented the fat patch...you know, the nicotene patch for fat people...it' supposed to curb food cravings...
This thing factored heavily into a joke I made up for a standup routine...it was about being fat as a kid...Now it's not as funny because actual patches like this exist...

What's yet to be done?

1. Will Smith will one day be cast as James Bond or Bruce Wayne (perhaps in a film cleverly called "The Dark Knight"

Wait a minute...what am I doing?!
I'm not telling you my secrets!!!
Just look for the fresh prince in some white roles.
Sheesh.
I almost gave away the goods.
I shouldn't be so loose.
Tsk on I.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hello said...

despite the diversity in the world there are similarities in backgrounds and what people favor so to have somehow MYSTERIOUSLY 2 or more people have the same idea when billions have walked this earth isn't a phenom. Like seriously, it isn't.

Scientists who have never known one another studied the same hypothesis and came to the same conclusion. WHOA AMAZING! No, not really...they just had that one similar question which led them to the same ending.

That fact that I even have to explain this to adults, ever, seems so stupid. Stupid like fall on your face and drop your coffee on the tracks b/c you ran in the subway b/c you thought you heard your train but were mistaken and everyone on the platform knew.

Bubbles were meant to be burst.

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Hello said...

Oh yeah some of these ideas are good.

8:57 AM

 
Blogger Hello said...

Well thanks for liking me but I don't know you and I don't plan to in the future.

None of my responses have been well thought out. And what maturity? Adam and I know how we communicate. Shhhh grown folks are talking.

Hahahahaaa "You fail to remember that this is ADAM's blog" What does that mean? Are you attempting to put me in check? If Adam had an issue I think he could say it himself.

Thank you, come again.

9:46 PM

 
Blogger Puddleglum said...

Geeze...do I really have to say something?

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Hello said...

I fail to see what online has to do with anything...same response if I was looking you in the eyes. I...don't...get it. But thanks again for reminding me this is Adam's blog. Keep the corniness to when you chat with Adam, I don't know who you are so don't assume I'll understand you.

11:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home