Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Monday, April 11, 2005

Fralt Water Spring

Guys, help. I'm caca-mouthing more and more.
"Bastard" is my favorite exclamation (when losing at chess to my younger brothers)
and today, I threatened Christine that if she didn't give thanks to God for her gift of writing, I would
quote: punch her in her fucking eye : end quote. But I don't feel bad about it. The only thing that bothers me is the whole deal about freshwater and saltwater coming out of the same spring...or well..I forget. And the funny thing is, I HATE when other people use "profanity". I'm NEVER cool with it. I'm not super sensitive, but I always kind of shake my head inside, and say "I thought he/she was more mature than that."
And now the yuffing chickens have come home to roost.
See?

In a few hours I'm going to post an adam-palooza...a smorgasbord....A LOT of throwback videos that I just dug up and uploaded from an old hard drive. I'm talking some barely visible exclusive OUTDOOR NIGHT footage of a shai linne flow, a poorly-attended COVETED performance at a bookstore of a long-lost J-Silas song...complete with clips of shai, and Ricochet, and a shot of Tubbs and Michelle before they were dating! Awwww how cute. Also, look for a clip of YOURS truly putting the moves my favorite dancer in an enactment of Montrel Darret's "Morning After" as well as my very first documentary project about a hip hop group formally called The Process, now only two members lean and known as Everyday Process. What else? Aww shucks! I'll even throw in my ashy-fisted, over-emotional, one-angle, concept video for the ever-popular "Rooster's Cry!"
Monday! Monday! Monday!
Guys, this is the most exciting monday of your lives.
peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home