Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Monday, March 28, 2005

I'm right...

Right now, I'm so right.
Righteous, for sure.
Anyone who knows me knows that it's not my own will that has brought this about...
But I feel so connected...and so right.
Miles and miles and miles away, I am right where I need to be, living successful at living.
In communion with a Patient and Loving Savior (who doesn't have to be)
And a part of such happening...

But this is Seguin!
Seguin is the MIDDLE of NOWHERE...
But Jesus has touched my mind, and focused my eyes, and tuned my ears...
And I can tell from the timbre that this is where I am supposed to be.
For now, until now takes up residence in a new here.

Word...
And God is redeeming them ALL!

What does an eternal God do with his time?
Supposing that God put the final bodyslam on the game a couple millenia ago,
What's he been up to?! I believe that He is Clear and Present...
but I mean, what's he been doing? What's he cooking up?
Ever watch Iron Chef? Ever see a chef finish waaaaay ahead of time?
That's what God did...
and now he has time to garnish the dishes of our lives with crisp and refreshing carrots and cresses....
And he's gentle and confident, and victorious..
How Strong!

And He's MINE!

Poor Smeagol...

1 Comments:

Blogger Revolt said...

No-no-notoooorious! (c) Duran Duran via P. Diddy

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home