Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Cadillac

I just submitted my film for the Cadillac 5 SECOND (That's right...FIVE SECONDS)

I've watched it about 3OO times.

I wish I could show you guys, but it'd be a breach of contest rules.

As soon as I can, I'll post it. It's great.
It's classic. And I'm not tooting my own horn.

And I guess we'll just have to wait.
Peep this:
A maximum of 3,000 entries will be accepted.
Grand Prize is a $55,000 Cadillac
There's one grand prize

First Prize is a trip for two to the London premiere of the film "Be Cool"
There are FIVE first prizes

Second Prize is a trip to Hollywood for a private screening of "Be Cool" with the director F. Gary Gray (he directed the Italian Job, Set it Off, and Friday to name a few.
FIFTEEEEEEEEEN Second Prizes....


Man.
Wonderful odds.
That is, if you go in for that sort of thing.

PEACE.
I'm excited about the show.

3 Comments:

Blogger Frannie said...

Ooooh go YOU!! I took a peek of your stuff on your other website and you are definitely good with all that. *Big thumbs up* :oÞ

4:01 AM

 
Blogger Khristi Lauren said...

wow! that's so exciting. I really hope you win.

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Puddleglum said...

thanks guys, I'm really hyped about it, and it's jumpstarted my creativity again. We'll know soon whether or not I'm a finalist.

12:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home