Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Free Laptop

Okay...I'm just feeling the waters...
I really want a little Apple iBook.
As it is, I'm using my dad's laptop, and the desktop at home whenever I get a chance.
This is not a need. I already have a bangin apple powermac g5 that I use for all my powerhouse editing and graphics. As far as the iBook, I WANT one for convenience. Realistically, it would be used for writing scripts and internet applications alone screen size doesn't matter (i'd love for it to have a dvd player, but not necessarily)...Ideally, I'd like a phat apple powerbook that could serve as a portable editing suite. The difference is about $1500.
Which brings me to a hitch...I don't want to spend any money for it. Funny how that works, right?

And I've done my research; I can get one for free if I sell my soul to the internet.
Actually it's not that dramatic. It just invloves some product testing, and a maximum of EIGHTEEN FRIENDS.

So uh...guys...keep in mind that it would take a good deal of persuasion and bribery to get ME to do this for YOU...so I'm not expecting all that much...but I just want to know if anyone out there would be interested in trying to flip this scam...there's a totally free way to do it, but it does require signing up for certain goods and/or services which can be promptly cancelled .

It's totally legit, but a little off the grid. And I'd return the favor, of course. And there's a lot to get.... not just laptops.
Wow. I never thought I'd use my blog for this.
What's the world coming to?
Holler at me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maaaaaaaan...But everytime I try, it never goes through. :/

I can try again though, for you...*xoxo*

-Fran (www.almabrilho.net)

5:27 PM

 
Blogger Squid said...

get a g4 power book, i got one, damn there fast! and good for doing digital anything, i do photo shit, and little digital film, eeehhh pc's suck, plus halo runs fast on it too

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home