Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Wifey

Third dream in a row where I'm either married or getting married.
It's craziness...
Last night it was someone who I've dreamt about before, but in reality, the liklihood of the two of us getting together is slim, and the reality of it would just be plain awkward. She's a friend's ex. Yikes. And my relationship with that friend is a sporadic one. We have one of thise deep, "check-in once a year" type friendships. And, quite randomly, over the course of the last few years, I've had several long and meaningful conversations with his ex. Anyhow, she's a great person.

Back to the dreams...
I'm always WITH this person...
no matter what the time or place or application, my "dream wife" is always literaly right up under me.
In one dream, I was the clingy one. I wouldn't take a step without making sure she was right there with me.
Last night, I COULDN'T take a step with having her find me and wrap herself up in me.
It may sound annoying, but it was actually quite nice...
And in each dream, with perhaps the exception of last night, my wife was TWO people. You know how dreams go. One minute she was X, next minute she was Y...so strange. And in fact, one of them would cling to me while I addressed the other...but they were supposedly one person.
Man, if I could watch movies as exciting as my dreams, I'd never get out of bed.
Thank God for an imagination.
And I'm always in the city...
NY, i think....

4 Comments:

Blogger Carlo said...

i know someone who has dreams that always come true, Godly dreams. hmmmmm . . . i wonder . . .

12:25 PM

 
Blogger Puddleglum said...

Gabi..
I've been dreaming about her for my whole life. The names and faces change, but she's the same...but recently, it's like I can't make a move without her.

She's been every color and creed...
I remember once she was a Muslim. BEAUTIFUL too..but the whole Muslim thing was a cause for stress. We wanted to get married...but we couldn't.

I don't know what God is telling me...
But I'm thankful for my dreams..

Carlo...
My dreams come true, but I don't remember them until they do.
LOL what kind of prophet is that?! LOL
"I knw you were going to do that" doesn't really help anyone...haha...But whenever I write down my dreams they don't really pan out...other dumb ones will turn out to be really deep.

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Revolt said...

Wow.

WOW.

...I realize I have nothing more to say.

7:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so flattered that you dream about me regularly... ;)

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home