Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Welcome

I promise I had something amazing to blog about.
Unfortunately, I'm so multitasking that by the time I got back to this window,
I'd forgotten.
I had bluebell ice cream today.
That's news.
Today is also my birthday.
But the news was so much better than that..
I shaved today too...
I finally cracked my back today after feelin discomfort for three days...
that's great news, but not what i wanted to blog about.
I got my long-awaited camcorder battery...
Still not earth-shattering...
Oh well...
When people ask if I have A.D.D. I say:
"No, I have A.D.A.M."
But I can't focus enough to make it into a clever enough-
I bowled today. I bowled a 73.
AND WHAT!
I'm not afraid of you!

Also, i found some random stains on my jeans legs and knees while I was bowling under the black light.
SOMEONE else had a much more embarrassing stain. He swears it's soda. But he won the game with 100 pts even, so the last shall be first.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday To You!

1:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it was a wonderful day for you....*xoxo*

3:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam! I am so glad to hear you bowled a 73! The highest I've gotten is a 75 and my three-year-old niece beat me.

Happy birthday again. You still owe me a round of interrogation. God knows I need some sardines (the hot kind, right?)

4:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home