Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Monday, March 07, 2005

I couldn't care less...

...about dudes...
Man, it's rough. I think I've got an all-female reading audience.
I've made several attempts to look around and search out some homeBOYS,
or any interesting cats who might share the viz.

Alas, I just get bored. I start reading someone's page and I'm like
*YAAAAAAAAAAWN*

God forgive me...
I guess I just like the ladies...

It used to be like that in my walking-around personal life too, but then I actually went to God and PRAYED for some like-minded brothers to chill with. By the end of the year, I was always with the fellas. That's when I lost my virginity to Halo.
And the ghetto chinese store. *Note*--ladies will look after you:
"Adam, you don't want to eat that..."
"Adam, wear that green shirt..."
"Adam, you know she likes you right?"
"Trim your beard a little, Adam..."
Brothers?
"Dog, how can you not got kool aid?"
"Yo Son, pass the pizza."
"I farted."
and my personal favorite:
"I'm lusting right now."


LOL

The whole "not-got" thing baffled me at first until I started saying it.
But I was grateful for my brothers.
We did everything together, and we grew very close.
So I'm not really tripping off of the lack of testosterone in the comment box.

6 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

you're just a ladies man.

lol. sounds like my brother. currently he has all female friends. of course all of them have crushes on him and the one he likes isn't interested.

there aren't that many christian male bloggers out there. i know of a few, but they rarely update.

lol @ "not-got" i use to say that when i was a kid.

7:55 PM

 
Blogger Revolt said...

Hmmmmm.

HMMMMMMMM...

I'm gonna leave this one alone :)

cosign w/ gabrielle...joo are a 'ladiesth meng.'

9:52 PM

 
Anonymous Timi said...

I'm glad you like chicks. lol.

I'm sure there are dudes who are of your likemindedness (is that a word?) and read your site.

They just dont comment...

11:16 PM

 
Anonymous Fran said...

Exactly, your just a ladies man! You just can't escape from us girls. :D

2:15 AM

 
Blogger Puddleglum said...

Gabrielle--Your bro is a bro after my own heart.
Christine--What I did?! ;0)
Timi--Likemindeddedness am so a woyd.
Fran--I guess I'll have to surrender to my fate. ;0)

2:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL

I'm not a blogger at this present time, but I had to add my LOLs to this one. Yeah, I prayered that same prayer for some sisters cause it was me and the brothers for a minute there. lol The fact remains that it's good to have both around.

Brothers & Sisters: got to love them all.

Life
Not so anonymous Ray

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home