Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Monday, March 07, 2005

I couldn't care less...

...about dudes...
Man, it's rough. I think I've got an all-female reading audience.
I've made several attempts to look around and search out some homeBOYS,
or any interesting cats who might share the viz.

Alas, I just get bored. I start reading someone's page and I'm like
*YAAAAAAAAAAWN*

God forgive me...
I guess I just like the ladies...

It used to be like that in my walking-around personal life too, but then I actually went to God and PRAYED for some like-minded brothers to chill with. By the end of the year, I was always with the fellas. That's when I lost my virginity to Halo.
And the ghetto chinese store. *Note*--ladies will look after you:
"Adam, you don't want to eat that..."
"Adam, wear that green shirt..."
"Adam, you know she likes you right?"
"Trim your beard a little, Adam..."
Brothers?
"Dog, how can you not got kool aid?"
"Yo Son, pass the pizza."
"I farted."
and my personal favorite:
"I'm lusting right now."


LOL

The whole "not-got" thing baffled me at first until I started saying it.
But I was grateful for my brothers.
We did everything together, and we grew very close.
So I'm not really tripping off of the lack of testosterone in the comment box.

5 Comments:

Blogger Revolt said...

Hmmmmm.

HMMMMMMMM...

I'm gonna leave this one alone :)

cosign w/ gabrielle...joo are a 'ladiesth meng.'

9:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like chicks. lol.

I'm sure there are dudes who are of your likemindedness (is that a word?) and read your site.

They just dont comment...

11:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly, your just a ladies man! You just can't escape from us girls. :D

2:15 AM

 
Blogger Puddleglum said...

Gabrielle--Your bro is a bro after my own heart.
Christine--What I did?! ;0)
Timi--Likemindeddedness am so a woyd.
Fran--I guess I'll have to surrender to my fate. ;0)

2:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL

I'm not a blogger at this present time, but I had to add my LOLs to this one. Yeah, I prayered that same prayer for some sisters cause it was me and the brothers for a minute there. lol The fact remains that it's good to have both around.

Brothers & Sisters: got to love them all.

Life
Not so anonymous Ray

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home