Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

I wrote a paper once for Ancient Greek class that was based on a Heraclitian adage...
it said that "out of the worst difference, the most beautiful harmony is."
That's a rough translation of it....

4 years later I must resound with a "Yes!"


Of course for me, the two differences are Man and God....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So ________ stepped down from his pos. of leadership on the board, and now it's just Me, Eric, Jana, Joy, Raychon and Tiffany. It sounds like a lot, but it's not at all. Kids running ministry is...well just imagine. We're all in college...the majority of us are not graduating this year due to either grade level or extended program (this is my 4th year of college, but I haven't seen the tunnel's end yet)...we're in college and we're dealing with college kids. It' s like dealing with ourselves, yet we're expected to be an authority.

Tis Rough...but light must shine....

I love and hate it when I'm too busy to finish writing these things....

scream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home