Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Monday, January 20, 2003

cold as an ICY mug...


still job-hunting...

Last night I broke up with Ayana for, i think, the last time.
Oy.
Right after I walked Yana to her car, Khristi called and asked me to take one of the leads in the play.
But I have to sing. A Stevie Wonder song...whatever. I can do it...I just have to study it like it's an accent.
Chu know meng? Ease no harr...Oal chu gotta do is teenk eat out.
right?
Then TiffCab called me and told me that the same guy I'm filling the play for was ALSO the acting leader of the men's fellowship (no pun intended)...
So she wanted me to step into that too...what a ting.
As soon as I let go...all this happens...
Well you can take it how you want...
I've got to get in touch with Enid...
scream at me.

P.S. Is it wrong for a heterosexual guy to work at Lane Bryant? I figure it's just not a very competitive job market for dudes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home