Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

crap man....
what a genius.
I emptied all the minute rice into a tupperware (7 containers for 3.99 what!) no, into two tupperwares because I was uncomfortable having minute rice way up high with no bag or closure...just way up high exposed in a box that I ripped open because I couldn't find the pour spout.
what a genius...
because you know that since all of a sudden I'm so clean and effeicient and bent on proving Gina wrong, i threw away the box...

with the instructions...

now I have 2/7 of a 3.99 tupperware kit filled to their respective brims with minute rice (something I've never had in my life)
and no
isntructions.

muddah wuk!

(helicopter update) That building across from me is a hospital, and the pad is for med-evacs.
So i have footage of some bandaged androgen being wheeled to where they hope it will be treated.

I have to read Aristotles Poetics for my Poetry as Performance class...
what-ever-will-i-do? Man, I read that junk YEARS ago...
and everyone in the class thinks that he or she is the shot,
and of course they all wanna be cool, and trunk-swing of the Nuyorican...

hmmm.

ADHDAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home