Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm off on a cosine...

Okay, so I watched the perfect brother-sister movie last night with my little sister Mary: The Legend of Billy Jean.
Today, I'm singing and googling and downloading 80's hair-band ballads of rebellion.
And oddly enough, the movie takes place in Corpus Christi, TX.

Last night was rough. How come I don't trust people?
Nancy suggested that it's because I don't think that I'm trustworthy.
And Nancy's right.

So. Here's a totally unrelated question for you:

How would you know if you were insane?

And don't give me a cookie-cutter Christian answer. If you do, I'll sautee your kneecaps.

Gross....can you imagine kneecap stew. Barf.

But answer the question.

So So Sartre.

4 Comments:

Blogger jasdye said...

because mother mary came to me in a vision and told me i'm not insane. and then she said that illinois would win the final four and that former president jimmy carter makes the best round steaks.

6:33 PM

 
Blogger kurisu said...

Ummm...im a little INSULTED my Moses announcement was deleted, mr. iswipecomments.

ANYWAY...I was thinking about this on the bus today - where I usually do most of my profound ponderings - and I've come to this conclusion: crazy people DO NOT know that they're crazy. Think about it. People who insist that they're fine, completely sane and 'normal' are the one's who have completely lost it. I mean people who insist that 'normal' even exists? = crazy. People who insist that they live 'standard' lives? = insane. People who are the first to point out when someone else is crazy? = delusional.

This is just my opinion.

It's people like you and I who are convinced that we're crazy, who really aren't. Yes we're quirky, eccentric and artsy, but that's just how God designed us. If anything, that's more reasonable than those 'type a personalities'...they SCARE me.

I'd rather hang out in a half way house any day, then a corporate building. Would one consider that crazy? I'll let the crazies be the judge.

8:43 PM

 
Blogger jasdye said...

y'all's crazy!

like van gogh crazy.

"starry, starry night" and cut-off-your-ear-and-give-it-to-your-brother-crazy.

but then again, van gogh is one of my faves.

gotta love the dutch!

8:53 AM

 
Blogger kurisu said...

Oh see? I'm totally psycho. I thought my Moses comment was in THIS post. Not in the other one. Why did I think you'd delete my lovely post? I already know you worship my words! Nevermind.

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home