Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Friday, January 20, 2006

Podcast Two

Podcast Two
I actually enjoyed this.
It's THIRTY EIGHT MINUTES LONG.
I have a new number-one fan, by the way.
My younger brother is now a reader of my blog.
Wow.
Anyway, this podcast is 38:00 and 17 megs.
That's about right when it comes to size and compression...
I wish I could make it smaller...but the quality would really suck.

hope you enjoy.

here you get to really get a taste of my crazy rambling speaking style.

When people ask if I have A.D.D, i like to say:

"No, I have A.D.A.M."

peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Hey Dude... It's been a minute! I just got back from an Impact Regional Conference, and I was getting Bible Study materials ready for one of our leadership meetings, and I noticed The Grill CD mentioned you in the credits. Like... dude... he's following me! Ahhhh!!!! :)

God Bless!
Todd

3:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. did I just listen to 38 min. of Adam-talk...wow. Did you say normal?? jury is in "On the charge of Normalcy we find Adam E. Tillman-Young Not Guilt" lol
On a real note though, there is always some interesting food for thought in your rambling. Do what you do.

Faith, Obedience & Love,

Not so Anonymous Ray

P.S. thou shalt not steal is a command.

11:57 PM

 
Blogger jasdye said...

why i haven't watched it yet is beyond me. sorry, adam. i'm anticipating you leaving this link up for a good month before i could put together a good plum solid 38 mins. mmm'k.

ditto on what gabs said about her brothers. my oldest one finally asked about mine. he wants to use an electronic medium to connect chicago youth from youth groups to talk about things they learned in discipleship, bible study, etc.

i think we concluded that message boards are best for that. followed by podcasts, of course.

10:01 PM

 
Blogger kurisu said...

TIME
for
an
UPDATE.

sucka!

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home