Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Monday, March 27, 2006

Boastin Postin

[UPDATE! It's now in JAPAN, and is scheduled to get here on Friday, March 31st!]

MaaaaaaaaacBooooooooook!!!!!

I'm getting a laptop.
I DID have a birthday.
Man, I love getting birthday gifts bceause I know I'm too old for them.
So at 23, when I still get a card full of money from my grandmother, or when my family feels compelled to use the date to give me something they know I've wanted but couldn't afford, it's just dope.

So my new laptop will be here on April 12th.
My FIRST laptop, I should say...
And this little bundle of technology has a built in webcam and FINALLY a microphone IN port.
So my podcasts will be CRYSTAL clear.
And I'll be doing VIDEO podcasts!!!

I'm so hyped.
So, so so.

And, oh yeah, I got into Act One!
That's what the laptop is for...writing!
(Those of you who know the laptop are clucking your teeth right now because, CLEARLY, it's overkill for scriptwriting!)
BUT! I'll be able to put my editing software on it too so that I can edit on the go go go go go.
On a more serious note, I'm really glad that I'm getting it, but I've just realized that because of Apple's new Intel-based chip, a lot of third party software will not work or feel sluggish on my new laptop. But still reportedly faster than the old powerbooks.

aNYWAy...

So I'm moving to Los Angeles.
I'm looking for an apartment now.

I'm so glad that I got in!
Some of you have mentioned that you never doubted that I would.
Well I'm a pathelogical self-doubter.
I'm learning not to be.

Now, I need your prayers.
Going to LA means leaving the ranch here in Texas, and I really want to do that peacefully. I have a history of not leaving well. I left St. Kitts on shaky terms. I left St. John's on shaky terms. I left philly on shaky terms...can I please PLEASE leave here well. It is family, after all...it is..."HOME".... I just want to do my part and leave a mini legacy behind so that cats are NOT cussing me out everyday trying to clean up or figure out messes that I left behind. Cuz I don't care WHAT they say, I am a significant part of this ministry, and if I were leaving ME, I'd miss me.

What!?

peace.

adam

2 Comments:

Blogger jasdye said...

o man!

confriggingratulations, man!!

i feel like i did something positive in someone's life that i don't even teach or mentor. (really, there's so much i could learn from you.)

heck, i know I'D miss your crazy asterik.

4:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Be-lated Birthay. Sorry I missed it. Laptops/Notebooks rock! I have one. I want a smaller apple one that I can really take every where.

You got in? In to what? Did I miss something?

Well, congrats on moving. That's wicked cool.

I'll pray for your lasting impression. LoL. It'll be smooth when you leave.

3:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home