Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

LaughClown

Wow, I'm back.

It's been several weeks since I've blogged.
My caps lock key is sticking.
My former roommate called me a keyboard rapist.
I didn't find it very amusing.
Apparently normal people don't use the caps lock key as much as I do.
I only use the SHIFT key for symbols, never for capital letters.
I just jab the caps lock once, hit my letter, and then jab it again.
Like second nature.
As YoU mAY wEll uNdERStANd, BaCk In ThE dAy whEn i tIpED aLl GhEtTo aNd IsH LiKE tHis, I was UsInG mY CaPs KeY hElLa LoT.

I'm almost ashamed to give a real update on how I've been.
Everything's felt miserable.

Too much to share, so I'm afraid I won't--much too much insecurity.
But that's okay. I'm going to liven this place up...maybe even toss a new skin on!

scream at me!
(haven't don that in a while...)

1 Comments:

Blogger kurisu said...

hahaha "scream at me"

i have an old email from you from 2001, ending off with that oh so poignant (TM).

Welcome back.

Stop leaving me in droughts.

11:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home