Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Monday, December 06, 2004

MuteMath

I love great music.
I hate endorsing things. For some reason, I feel that the minute I beg you to expereience something is the minute that you're furthest away from doing so. Maybe it's residual disappointment from the days when I thought I was God. So far, MuteMath has delivered 100%. I have no qualms with their EP what-so-ever. They're amazing. The drums are CRAZY, the lyrics sound stolen from my subconscious, and the other arrangements sound so thoughtful and experimental and full of dedication.
It's good stuff...
The also have a MySpace page...what a marketing move...to each his own.

Speaking of marketing, I got an idea for another commercial series. This time for a car. I'm slowly piling up my warheads for my future with Moxie Pictures. I really REALLY want to work for Moxie.

In other news, my short film "Jennifer" is no longer a short...it keeps growing and growing and growing...It's not even about the girl anymore...I think it's about me now. I think I'm Charlie.

But Young is pushing me to keep it short and shoot it ASAP. He hasn't even known me for a month, and he knows that I have a tendency to start strong and then put things on the shelf. So that's what I'll do. I'm make a great short, and then shoot the big deal later.

I also saw Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. FINALLY.
That's all I'll say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home