Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Sunday, December 07, 2003

I ate today.
I had starved for a month.
I feel like I'm coming back.
I hope nobody but you reads this.
Tis So sweet....

Who knows.
This a joy I have lived without for a long time.
Let me tell you.
hallelujah.
God is worthy to be praised.
Who can say that about anyone else?
Nothing else anywhere is worthy to be praised!
Nothing!
wow....
God is worthy.
Not just because of who he is,
but because of what he's DONE!
His smallest move deserves more than our greatest praise.
And let me break away from Christianese for a second...
feel me.
We're sitting here scoring on a scale of 1-10.
God's biggest "Flop" still deserves a much higher score than our cards can record.
Wow....
THAT'S why we praise him.
He could retire tomorrow, and he'd still deserve praise forever.
He's just...bankin it now.
It's all love.
He doesn't have to earn anything!
Like the old head on retirement who still comes to work...
AND what??!

Praise him.

check out this mp3. It's a hip-hop praise song. I've been listening to it for 3 years, and I just found out that I've known the male vocalist on all semester without realizing it...makes sense? peep it.

sweet.mp3 (2.3 mb)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home