Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Thursday, May 08, 2003

This blog is officially for me.
I don't care who reads it, but from now on, people don't matter....
So if you read this, and then read any later posts, realize that I have an audience of one:
Me.
I need a semi-permanent place to talk to myself since I don't listen very well.
It's like my joke "Could you say it in Chinese, because I understand Chinese....?"

I don't seem to understand the scriptures on my wall. I don't seem to understand the lyrics I deliver.
I don't seem to understand the words I push on others.

I'm being pursued. There is a being trying to kill me. A limited, cunning being.
Like the traditional "white man" (the above proviso has officially taken affect. I know what I mean, froget what it looks like I'm saying.
Anyway...Satan, my only enemy, is not omnipresent. He rules from afar. Within bounds and limits... yet he rules the world, and the air. See?
Don't you see how a limited Satan is more of a threat than an omnipresent Satan? Don't little guys punch harder? Satan doesn't have the artillery God has, so his tactics are necessarily complicated. If i don't know where you're going to be, I can't attack you with a sniper's gun. That's why the famous sniper had to shoot random targets. It's so hard to attack with a sniper rifle. Don't get me wrong, don't be deceived. Snipers still lie in wait, but they're in wait. Instead, Satan has to use mine-fields. Bombs everywhere you look. Bombs and Bombs...because he doesn't know where you are...Nerve gas everywhere because you might just show up...

My my my, when I realize the power of my tongue..if the tongue is compared to a ship's rudder which can lead it eiher to danger or well-being, then it isn't a whole in and of itself. Therefore, vain repition will not do a thing. "positive confessions" are empty unless they are directed by knowledge and understanding. When's the last time anyone sailed to Africa on a rudder alone?
"Naw man, as long as you have a rudder, you can get there."
"Sure."

So I won't be able to effective excercise the creative power of my words until I can understand them, why they are crucial, and the severity of things. How many of us actually view guns as good things? How many of us see guns as tools and valuable assets? That's because we don't understand what good they can bee when handled responsibly. The same goes with everything...
God's word?

I remember when I saw my first one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home