Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Thursday, January 02, 2003

I'm perfectly fine going the road "alone", because I'm really not.
I just can't believe that I'm the only one of my kind out there.

awake from your dreamin/ these demons/
will get you while you sleep/ providing false security/
and what you think you need /you've been deceived
soul penitentiary/ you never get a chance to be the sain you meant to be/
a half a dozen million ways for you leave this earth/
the only one I would suggest, my love, is called 'rebirth'/
we're called/ we serve/ no other reason for this life/
we're all like bowls/ and God ain't have to pour this life/
you want to go on living like there's nothing more to this life/
what did you ASK FOR the night you screamed "I'M BORED OF THIS LIFE"?/
He heard your cry/ and The Father put His Spirit in me/
He's got a plan for your life, my love, so listen to me.

hook:
Listen to me cats/ watch your backs/
look out for those demons who go stab you in tour back/
listen to me Christians/ watch your backs y'all/
when you're a Christian, you can't relax y'all

and that's it...the same message I got. I'm going to keep packaging it until I get another one, or I die. Whichever comes first.
I still fall asleep, but even when I do, Christ is there in my dreams.
Wake up.
Let's keep each other awake.
ironically enough..it's 4. AM
i'm going to...rest.
God Bless....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home