Ain't NOTHING easy about Sunday morning...

Sunday, December 29, 2002

Can I just take this opportunity to say that the book of Hebrews is the sheezy? I'm chomping at the bit to know what happens next. Christ as a man...suffering and sweating temptation as a man, being made perfect...sinless...he did it, so can we....it's amazing. Don't worry. I didn't start to almost maybe get it until I had read it a few times. Which reminds me: it may sound impressive or intimidating to those who don't call themselves Christians when they hear someone who says "I've read the whole Bible", but who really cares, duke? What's that mean? Thanks for sharing. Now we know that you know that you don't know anything anymore. I've read the gospels 7 or eight times give or take a few hundred...Call me Nicodemus, but I'm still mind-boggled when it comes to 'dying daily' and 'eating his flesh'...Christ burgers anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home